12 Φεβ 2008

Εμπνεύσεις...(For the sake of it) Peut-etre...

"Soulwax. Most of the remixes we've made for other people over the years except for the one for Einsturzende Neubauteb because we lost it and a few we didn't think sounded good enough or just didn't fit in length-wise, but including some that are hard to find because they haven't been released yet, a few we really love, one we think is just ok, some we did for free, some we did for money, some for ourselves without permission and some for friends as swaps but never on time and always at our studio in Ghent."

Αυτή είναι η εισαγωγή/εξώφυλλο του τελευταίου δίσκου των 2 Many Djs-Soulwax.

Most of my choices I've made were made for me and only over the years except for the one "to be born in this world" because I wasn't asked, obviously because I wans't born yet, and a couple that had to be made just because they had to and because I couldn't do otherwise, but others were made out of love and others because I was forced and extorted, a couple that were just wrong and some that just cost me very little, some hurt people and some others made them blissfully smiley...always with my soulful thinking.

Αυτή είναι η δικιά μου εκδοχή.


Υ.Γ. ΣΕ ΟΠΟΙΟΝ ΑΡΕΣΟΥΜΕ!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: